Written By Mishka Patel
So, everyone knows I have an obvious love for health and fitness. I train almost every day, well, at least 5-6 days a week. I believe our health is our greatest wealth and I try and only give my body what’s good, and what it needs. After cancer came knocking on our door, and God decided to take my mom back home in 2015, I decided I need to stick around long enough to see my baby sister grow up.
Anyway, I have always been quite focussed on my health and exercising but I needed to be more serious when it comes to taking care of myself. Read about my 10kg weight loss journey here: Mishka Patel - A Lifestyle Choice
Since then, I have started juicing as part of my lifestyle too. I juiced for about a year and a half now and I am completely hooked. You can read some pieces I wrote about juice/ liquid cleanses I have done here:
Since drinking one cold-pressed juice every single day for a year and a half, it became the norm. Part of my every day routine. Now I do 100% believe in Biogen, and have been using Biogen supplements and products since 2015. Here’s a list of products I swear by, and why: Mishka Patel - Be your best with Biogen
Anyway, back to juicing. Since incorporating juicing into my life, I have especially realised how expensive it is to be able to have a juice or smoothie every day. That’s why I decided it’s time to make my own. I know what I like and don’t like, I know what my body needs and which fruit and veggies tastes good together. There’s not one day that goes by where I do not have yoghurt with fruit in the morning, so why not make it a smoothie, and make it myself, with my very own NutriBullet (www.nutribullet.co.za )
I have been using the fastest selling kitchen appliance in the world over a month now and it’s the best investment in my apartment right now. Yes, it costs R 1 999.00 but I assure you, it’s a worthy investment. I am literally thinking of opening Mishka’s Smoothies soon, wait, that’s actually a great idea! Back to my new baby. Let’s talk about why you need one:
1. It’s extremely quick and convenient.
2. With a patented blade design and unique cyclone action, it breaks down fruit and vegetables into their most digestible and absorptive tastes.
3. If it’s not great, why has 50 million units sold, worldwide, since 2012?
4. It has a patented blade design and unique cyclone action
5. It breaks down fruit and vegetables into their most digestible and absorptive states.
6. Effortlessly crushes and crack nuts, stems and ice.
7. It’s a nutrition extractor or super blender and will literally change and transform your daily diet.
8. Easy to clean and easy to use.
9. It’s internationally celebrated by dietitians and sportsmen and women!
10. My favourite part: The upside down revolution.
Facebook: NutriBullet South Africa