Written By Mishka Patel
TRESemmé Botanique Hair Care
So, even though I missed the launch in Johannesburg, I still had the opportunity to experiment and explore for the last two weeks, with the TRESemmé Botanique range. First of all, looking at these bottles when they first arrived at my doorstep, I felt like I needed to go on a tropical vacation and sip on coconut water! These bottles are funky-fresh and giving me all kinds of tropical feels!
Having EasiHair pro extensions, I have to be careful when it comes to the products I use. My tape-in extensions do not take well to any hair care products, it needs to be sulfate and paraben free for one. So I was a little bit hesitant at first, but knowing the rules and not adding conditioner to the roots of my hair, my extensions are still in perfect condition.
Bonus: This range is a professional-quality wash and care system free of parabens, dyes, silicones and lower in sulphates to breathe new life into a hair care regime whilst celebrating “natural” in all its beauty
So, after testing and trying, I decided to let YOU explore and experience it for yourselves!
How it works:
1. Like the competition post: https://www.instagram.com/p/BVOu40HB8vV/
2. Follow @Mishka.Patel on Instagram
3. Comment and share your natural hair journey’s – different hair colours, cuts, growing it out with the aim of keeping it healthy. In other words, share your personal hair journey with me and use the hashtag #LongLiveNaturalHair
What you win:
Two winners will receive a shampoo, conditioner and a head wrap.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The competition is to run over a week
2. Two winners will be chosen
3. South African entries only
4. The competition will run for 5 days and will end Friday
5. The competition is open to everyone located in South Africa
6. Your comment needs to be at least two sentences.
7. Package will be sent via courier to winners